Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Added Equipment to my collection

I had a gift card to Sur La Table and decided last night would be as good of a time as any to add to the collection of equipment I have for BBQing.

Last night I purchased a Potato Grill Rack. Seems like a neat idea for cooking potatoes on the grill or egg.

Also added a new set of grill tongs and grill spatula. They seem to be made of high quality and the folding mechanism has a good locking feature similar to a buck knife.

Not much in the short term planned for the egg.. a few things going on that means I won't be home for dinner. But we'll back grilling soon.

Still on the search for a good pizza stone for the Big Green Egg. Trying to not have to drop $65 on the official stone, but as of right now I haven't been able to find anything that works.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. This question is always arrived that which image format is best for I think you solve our some queries.
    Pizza Equipment

    ReplyDelete